Pain Relief Cream with arnica
This homeopathic cream is a must for everyone’s first aid kit. It will come to the rescue of minor bruises, swelling, pains, spasms or sore muscles due to strains and sprains from every imaginable type of exertion. Pull out the ice pack and your handy tube of Orange Naturals Pain Relief cream to quickly soothe away all the aches and pains of your active life or some of your family’s crazier physical endeavours.
Keep this remedy close at hand at home, on the playground, in your workshop, at the cottage, in the car, on your travels, or on the sport’s field. You’ll be everyone’s favourite medic.
- Topical homeopathic cream that helps to relieve minor bruises, muscle pains, strains or joint pain
- Helps to relieve inflammation and bruising associated with injuries such as sprains, dislocations and contusions
- Helps to reduce spasms after injury
- Supportive relief for injuries to nerves, especially of the fingers, toes, and nails
- Natural antiseptic properties
- All natural first aid cream with soothing medicinal ingredients
- No artificial colours
- Fragrance free cream
- No parabens, petroleum, lanolin or propylene glycol
- Safe and non-toxic
- Gluten-free (safe for external use by those sensitive to absorption of wheat or gluten)
- Arnica montana3X
- Arnica montana6X
- Bellis perennis1X
- Bellis perennis3X
- Bellis perennis6X
- Echinacea angustifolia1X
- Hamamelis virginiana1X
- Hypericum perforatum3X
- Hypericum perforatum6X
- Ruta graveolens3X
- Ruta graveolens6X
- Symphytum officinale1X
- Symphytum officinale3X
- Symphytum officinale6X
Non Medicinal Ingredients
Beeswax, shea butter, MCT oil, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, tocopherol, sodium citrate, sodium lactate, carbomer, potassium hydroxide, purified water, lactose (trace amount only).
Topical homeopathic cream to relieve minor bruises, muscle pain and strains.
Adults and children (0 years and up): apply generously to affected areas once daily or as needed. External use only.
Do not apply to open wounds or broken skin. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if pregnant, breastfeeding or have a serious medical condition, and during use if symptoms persist, worsen or if new symptoms develop. Discontinue use if hypersensitivity (e.g. contact dermatitis) occurs.
For more information, click here.