Back to Health Wellness Centre is seeking Part-Time and a Full-Time Massage Therapist to join our growing team of healthcare professionals.
Our clinic has an existing patient base. We treat various injuries from sports, work, home, repetitive strain injuries, chronic pain, wellness care and some motor vehicle accident claims.
If you are looking to be part of a team in a down-to-earth work environment while attaining your professional development goals, then Back to Health is the work environment for you.
We are a very dynamic and multidisciplinary team that currently consists of Doctors of Chiropractic, Registered Massage Therapists, and Physiotherapists.
We seek a Caring and Compassionate Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) to join our growing team of healthcare professionals.
The preferred candidate has excellent clinical and communication skills, is familiar with treating sports-related and common soft tissue injuries and conditions, and can provide a variety of Massage Therapy techniques.
• Experienced RMT’s with a current patient load is welcome.
• New RMT grads are also welcome to apply!
• Clinical experience as an asset
• Part-time: 20 hours a week: 3 shifts.
• Days are flexible: Monday to Sunday.
• Shifts Flexible: Morning, Afternoon, Evening.
• With the opportunity to increase days and hours overtime.
• Competitive compensation: split percentage.
• Equipment and supplies provided. Linen service provided.
• Full-time reception team for Scheduling, booking confirmations and payments.
Registered and in good standing with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO).
Professional liability insurance.
Maintain accurate electronic patient case notes and reports.
Electronic online schedule and documentation.
We are one of Ottawa’s leading Head to Toe Health Care Practices, well established and have been operating in the Ottawa area for 28 years since 1991. The position is available immediately.
If interested, please apply with Resume attention to Debbie@Back2Health4you.com.