Back to Health is currently seeking a Massage Therapist:
At Back to Health Wellness Centre, we are looking to hire a Massage Theraptist, either full time or part time, to complement our practice. Located at the of corner Bank Street and Catherine Street, we are in at an ideal location right near the core of downtown.
If you are looking to be part of a team in a down to earth work environment while attaining your professional development goals, then Back to Health is the work environment for you.
We are a very dynamic and multidisciplinary Team which currently consists of: Doctor of Chiropractic, Naturopathic Doctor, Registered Massage Therapists, and Physiotherapist.
We are seeking a Caring and Compassionate Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) to join our growing team of healthcare professionals.
The preferred candidate has excellent clinical and communication skills and is familiar with treating sports related and common soft tissue injuries and conditions and able to provide a variety of Massage Therapy techniques.
- Experienced RMT’s with a current patient load are welcome.
- New RMT grads are also welcome to apply!
- Clinical experience an asset
- Part time: 20 hours a week: 3 shifts.
- Days are flexible: Monday to Sunday.
- Shifts Flexible: Morning, Afternoon, Evening.
- With the opportunity to increase days and hours overtime.
- Competitive compensation: split percentage.
- Equipment and supplies provided. Linen service provided.
- Full-time reception team for Scheduling, booking confirmations and payments.
- Registered and in good standing with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO).
- Professional liability insurance.
- Maintain accurate electronic patient case notes and reports.
- Electronic online schedule and documentation.
We are one of Ottawa’s leading Head to Toe Health Care Practices, well established and have been operating in the Ottawa area for 28 years since 1991. Position is available immediately.
If interested please apply with Resume attention Debbie@Back2Health4you.com.