Back to Health is currently seeking a Naturopathic Doctor:
At Back to Health Wellness Centre, we are looking to hire a naturopathic doctor, either full time or part time, to complement our practice. Located at the of corner Bank Street and Catherine Street, we are in at an ideal location right near the core of downtown.
We are a well-established clinic that currently consists of a chiropractor, a and three registered massage therapists. We are a group of practitioners who are dedicated to wellness and work in collaboration to help our patients improve their health.
- Certified Naturopathic Doctor
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Communication, organization, and professional skills
- Commitment to patients’ health
We welcome applications from both experienced naturopathic doctors and those who are newly graduated.
Please visit this page for more information regarding our clinic and our team.
Interested candidates are encouraged to email Debbie at email@example.com.
Back to Health is currently seeking a Physiotherapist:
Back to Health Wellness Centreis a very dynamic and multidisciplinary (Team currently consists of: Doctor of Chiropractic, Registered Massage Therapists, and Naturopathic Doctor) Clinic and we are seeking a Caring and Compassionate Physiotherapist to join our growing team of healthcare professionals. We are one of Ottawa’s leading Head to Toe Health Care Practices, well established and have been operating in the Ottawa area for 28 years.
This is an exciting opportunity to be the exclusive physiotherapist in a multidisciplinary setting.
The successful applicant will benefit from referrals and walk-in patients in a very busy practise. We are looking for someone who is self motivated to build their practice and to give the best care possible to their patients.
Equipment presently at Back to Health Wellness Centre: hydraulic treatment tables, 2 state of the art Interferential current units (one even allows for using on 2 body parts). Will discuss with applicant other items required.
Our clinic features a large and inviting reception area, spacious treatment rooms with large windows and thoughtfully furnished equipped with hydraulic tables, and centrally located in downtown Ottawa.
If you are looking to be part of a team in a down to earth work environment while attaining your professional development goals, then Back to Health is the work environment for you.
Candidates must be:
- Licensed and in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario.
- Maintain professional liability insurance and malpractice insurance.
- Either: Experienced physiotherapists with a current patient load or new grads are welcome.
- Be able to work with patients who have a range of conditions.
- To diagnose, assess and treat their physical problem/condition.
- Develop and review treatment programmes that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques.
- Educate patients about how to prevent and/or improve conditions.
- Write electronic patient case notes and reports.
- Keep up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients.
- Be legally responsible and accountable.
- Able to work collaboratively in a team environment to aid a patient’s path to wellness.
Position is available immediately; either part-time or full-time hours are available.
If interested please apply with Resume to Debbie@Back2Health4you.com.