Are you passionate about helping people improve their quality of life through movement and rehabilitation?
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a dynamic and supportive environment that values your expertise and dedication?
Back to Health Wellness is looking for a licensed Physiotherapist for a locum.
Dates: November 16-December 30
Part-time hours: 30 per week
Location is 240 Catherine St. Suite 100 Ottawa Ontario.
• Licensed Physiotherapist. 1-2 years of experience is an asset.
• If you are applying as a Resident Physiotherapist, you must have a supervisor.
• Collaborate effectively with a multidisciplinary team of a chiropractor and registered massage therapists, to ensure coordinated and comprehensive patient care.
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of patient evaluations, treatment plans, progress notes, and discharge summaries.
• Provide personalised one-on-one physiotherapy sessions to patients with diverse musculoskeletal and neurological conditions.
• Monitor patients’ progress, adjust treatment plans accordingly, and provide ongoing support and education to promote self-management.
We are looking for someone one who:
• Loves what they do–helping patients get better!
• Pitches in and helps get the work done.
• Makes strong connections with their patients.
• Has strong interpersonal and manual therapy skills (or is willing to learn)
• Competitive compensation split
• Guaranteed appointments every clinic day to ensure a stable patient load.
• Supportive and collaborative work environment.
• Opportunity to gain experience in a well-established healthcare facility.
• Flexibility of working hours to allow a wonderful work-life balance and pick the schedule you desire.
If this sounds like a great place to be part of the Team, you are correct!
Send your resume and cover letter to Debbie Mowat. We’d love to meet you!
email@example.com or 613-408-2702 cellular