Distal palmar crease contour allows for 90 degree palmar flexion and full finger dexterity. Constructed from an open cell urethane foam laminated to a lycra fabric for comfort, breathability and moisture absorption. The proximal circumferential strap provides superior fixation of the radial stay which allows for excellent immobilization of the thumb. Perfect for latex sensitive wearers.
|Features & Benefits of the Wrist/Thumb Splint/Spica
- Holds the wrist in a neutral position and the thumb abducted to promote healing and minimize pain
- Adjustable radial stay, removable palmar splint restricts wrist flexion, adjusts for varying degrees of support
- Soft lined interior is breathable and offers unparalleled wearing comfort
- Adjustable thumb strap accommodates for swelling and various size thumbs
- Three independent hook-and-loop fasteners permit easy one-handed adjustment and closure
- Black color obscures soiling, provides a low profile appearance
|Colors & Sizes of the Wrist/Thumb Splint/Spica
||Colors: BlackSizes: Universal, X-small, Small, Medium, Large, X-large
|How to Measure the Wrist/Thumb Splint/Spica:
||Measure around the break of the wrist.
*Prices and product availability are subject to change without notice. All specials and promotions limited to stock on hand.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.