SpiderTech Lower Back
The SpiderTech Lower Back Spider helps decrease pain and enhance support while allowing the wearer to move freely. Engineered to mimic the thickness, weight and elasticity of human skin. Made of high-grade cotton material with 100% acrylic, hypoallergenic adhesive. The original “Gentle Wave Pattern” material provides superior adhesion with minimal irritation. Water-resistant and breathable, can be worn for up to five days.
Helps restore normal muscle activation. Improves feedback and timing of muscles supporting the lower back. Provides protection during healing and aids in the prevention of injury.
The Lower Back Spider can help with the following conditions:
- Joint strain
- Improved athletic performance
- Disc injuries
- Muscle strains
- Postoperative rehabilitation
- Muscle spasms
Precut Singles come in packs of 5. The Precut Singles contain 5 peg-ready, individually packaged precuts that are ready for retail sale.
Clinic Pacs are available without the retail packaging and come in a convenient drawer system that provides easy access and storage. This is ideal for clinics that have fully integrated SpiderTech therapy into their modalities.
- All Clinic Pac precuts are separated by an insert sheet, keeping each unit distinct and makes selecting, dispensing and inventory management a simple and clean process.
- The boxes stack and interlock, allowing you to optimize product storage and access by creating a central dispensing area.
- Each Clinic Pac drawer is tagged with product and color information for ease of identification.
- Clinic Pac box dimensions are 13¼” x 6¾” x 1¼” (33.6 x 17 x 3cm).
There are no reviews yet.