Magnesium is a very important mineral for our body! It is often under-looked and leads to a whole host of symptoms if it is depleted!!!!
- Free shipping with orders over $150: Use coupon code: ‘free shipping ‘ at checkout
- Mix and match: Any 3 products: 10% off, (use coupon code: ‘10%” at checkout) Purchase any 4-6 products: 15% off (use coupon code: ‘15%’ at checkout)
For instance these symptoms of magnesium depletion range from the following:
- Headaches or migraines
- Poor muscle recovery
- Cramps in the feet, legs, calves, and other body parts
- Sleep issues, poor sleep, waking often during the night
- Brain fog
- Poor healing
- Irregular heart beat
- High Blood pressure
- Mental disorders: depression, anxiety, do not handle stress well, irritable
In addition some reasons for low magnesium:
- Drug-induced nutrient depletion is also widespread. Diuretic anti-hypertensives and mineral-binding antibiotics can block magnesium before your gut even has a chance to absorb it.
- The foods we take in do not have as much magnesium now as the soil are often depleted of this mineral.
- Eating processed foods and as well as not eating enough green leafy vegetables.
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Digestive issues
- Phosphates in soda
- Alcohol consumption
- Many facets of our liver an impair the absorption of the magnesium we do get
- In addition Chronic pain can deplete magnesium
- Adrenal issues
- Menstrual problems
- Hormone issues
Therefore, you should check to see if you are getting in enough magnesium. Most importantly you should check out this article we have written on finding out if you have enough magnesium: