Inflamma Life Force
- Please either call or text Dr. Barbara Rodwin on her cell: 613-794-8763 for a complimentary patient clinical consult to see if you are able to make use of this product and pricing.
- Physica has a policy whereby: practitioners agree to dispense Physica Energetics remedies only to patients consulting with a licensed health care practitioner and are not allowed to have pricing on the website for the general public.
Inflamma Life Force by Physica Energetics is a premium natural anti-inflammatory aid, providing support to the body both locally and systemically. A synergistic blend of enzymes and botanicals. Inflammation is the body’s natural response to injury or infection. An inflammatory response can be triggered by physical trauma, chemical toxins, microbial infection, free radicals, etc.
- Plaque Buildup Risk in Arteries
- Joint/ligament Conditions Support
- Musculoskeletal Disorders Risk
- Chronic Sinusitis Support
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Pain Control
Poor diet and faulty digestion is one of the main causes of inflammation. An overburdened liver is unable to deal with the demands of detoxification, leaving the body exposed to assault by xenobiotics.
- Boswellia – The gum resin of this tree has anti-inflammatory and analgesic support properties.
- Devil’s Claw – A traditional African and European remedy used to help inflammatory conditions.
- Pancreatin 8X – Pancreatin is a mixture of three digestive enzymes. When taken between meals they provide anti-inflammatory support.
- Serrapeptase – Turmeric – NOTE: this is a highly concentrated and expensive form which is not to be confused with the typical turmeric you might find in cooking spices.
- Turmeric helps lower the levels of molecules that trigger inflammation. In Ayurvedic medicine, turmeric is believed to have numerous medicinal properties and many in India use it as an antiseptic for cuts and burns. As far as 4,000 years ago, records from Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine mention its oral use as remedy for many conditions. A strong antioxidant, turmeric is rich with a substance believed to help protect body cells from damage caused by oxidation. Oxygen free radicals may suppress immune function and cause tissue damage. In addition to their anticancer effects, antioxidants in turmeric protect the brain, kidneys, and liver from damage by alcohol, drugs, radiation, heavy metals or chemical
- Manganese – An important mineral used to help energy production, protein and fat metabolism, support healthy nerves, a healthy immune system, and the synthesis of L-dopamine. Manganese is required for bone growth, and the formation of cartilage and synovial fluid of the joints.