Camu Camu Vitamin C Liposome Physica
Please call Dr. Barbara Rodwin on her cell or text her: 613-794-8763 for a complimentary patient clinical consult to see if you are able to make use of this product and pricing.
- Physica has a policy whereby: practitioners agree to dispense Physica Energetics remedies only to patients consulting with a licensed health care practitioner and are not allowed to have pricing on the website for the general public.
Firstly, experts say this is one of the safest and most effective nutrients. It may not be the cure for the common cold. However, it’s thought to help prevent more serious complications. Secondly, the benefits of vitamin C may include protection against immune system deficiencies, cardiovascular disease, prenatal health problems, eye disease, and even skin wrinkling!
Liposome greatly increases absorption and digestion rates! This will get the Vitamin C in quicker and you absorb more of the Camu Camu Vitamin C due to the liposome. Furthermore, Read about how this delivers the Vitamin C here: Liposomal delivery.
Camu Camu Traditionally Supports:
- Firstly it aids in Adrenal fatigue
- Secondly helps with Immune support
- Thirdly it helps in a Wide range of liver ailments. Including: hepatitis, fatty liver and cirrhosis
- In addition, it Helps protect the liver from damage. The damage could be caused: by alcohol, viruses, medications, and toxins in the environment and food
- As well as helping to improve mental energy and memory!
- To say nothing of being an amazing Brain Food!
- Moreover it aids in the making of neurotransmitters
- An amazing Antioxidant!
- Coupled with aiding in making the Healthy estrogen
- Not to mention aiding in Alzheimer’s
- Also Lowers cholesterol and homocysteine production!
- In like manner helps in Autism
- In addition it slows the aging process by protecting cell membranes from damage
Moreover, Another excellent antioxidant supplement is: Antioxidant Network
High Vitamin C Content!
This Physica product shows an excellent potential for health benefit use due to its high vitamin C content.
About this product:
Moreover, Myrciaria dubia is an important source of vitamin C for people in the Amazon region. It is a small evergreen shrub native to the Amazonian lowlands, In addition, it is a close relative of the Guavaberry or Rumberry. The plant reaches heights of 7 to 10 feet. Furthermore, Camu camu fruits are round, light orange to purplish colored with yellow pulp. They reach about the size of a lemon. The fruits are sour with a unique aroma.