** 5-HTP Liposome Spray – Must be picked up in store, please call during store hours for prices and stock. **
Check our discounts on ALL Products and Supplements:
- Free shipping with orders over $150: Use coupon code: ‘free shipping ‘ at checkout
- Mix and match: Any 3 products: 10% off, (use coupon code: ‘10%” at checkout) Purchase any 4-6 products: 15% off (use coupon code: ‘15%’ at checkout)
5-HTP Liposome Spray
Traditionally effective for Restoring Serotonin and Supporting balanced Neurotransmitter Levels
2 Sublingual Sprays contain:
- – 5-Hydroxytryptophan (Griffonia simplicifolia seed extract) 100 mg,
- – Vitamin B6 as Pyridoxal 5 Phosphate (PVP) 30 mg.
Dosage: Take 2-5 sprays 2 times daily. After spraying into mouth, hold the liquid under tongue for 1-5 minutes before swallowing for ideal absorption and efficacy.
Even more, this product is vegan, vegetarian, and gluten free!
Traditionally effective for:
- Providing inhibitory neurotransmitter support
- Excessive appetite
- Enhancing seratonin “Feel Good” neurotransmitter
- Improving mood
- Reducing carbohydrate cravings
Certainly, a great multi-purpose supplement!
Additionally, as a spray, 5-HTP Liposome is fast acting!
Warnings for 5-HTP Liposome Spray:
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare provider before taking any herbal supplement.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if shrink wrap on 5-HTP Liposome Spray is broken or missing.
Always follow your practitioner’s advice.
Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Similarly, click here for information on a similar product.
For more information about Physica, follow this link.
*Prices and product availability are subject to change without notice. All specials and promotions limited to stock on hand.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Please contact the office for additional details.