Pro Green Tea
Pro Green Tea – A Green Tea Extract High in the Antioxidant EgCG to Protect Cells from the Effects of Aging
- Provides an effective daily dose based on the best clinical studies
- Dose reflects that consumed by the longest-living Japanese populations
- Reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease and supports normal cell development
- Increase Blood Antioxidant Capacity and Help Protect Plasma and Lipoproteins from Oxidative Damage
More Than Just a Popular Drink
Green tea is consumed in high quantities in Japan, whose citizens boast the longest average lifespan in the world. Studies have found that those who consume high amounts of green tea live longer, develop less cancer, and have better cardiovascular health. The gold standard of green tea is considered to be Japanese sencha due to its high EgCg content (approximately 150mg/cup.)Green tea extracts should be standardized to their content of EgCG to ensure individuals get 1500 milligrams of EgCG a day, to match the strong epidemiological evidence of health benefits in Japanese sencha drinkers. These supplements should contain at least a little caffeine, so that the often-synergistic interactions between EgCG and caffeine can be unleashed. AOR’s Pro Green Tea does both squeezing a remarkable amount of health benefits into a few small capsules. Just three capsules of AOR Pro Green Tea equates to 10 cups of sencha green tea.
- Green Tea (Camelia sinensis)
- Normal cell growth and development
- Heart health
Green tea catechins help protect plasma and lipoproteins from oxidative damage by increasing blood antioxidant capacity.
For more information, click here.