CanPrev’s Pro-Biotik 15B (15 Billion CFU) is a shelf stable, optimally formulated, multi-strain probiotic, containing five critical probiotic species. Each species is well represented at specific levels to enhance the natural gut flora and confer a health benefit. Pro-Biotik 15B™ contains bacteria naturally found in the human intestinal tract, including, amongst others, bifidobacteria and lactobacilli. Pro-Biotik 15B™ is completely shelf stable for ease of use anytime, anywhere.
Have you ever wondered what the difference is between a refrigerated and shelf stable probiotic? A shelf stable probiotic is simply produced to a significantly higher potency level at the time of manufacture in order to offset the warmer temperatures of shelf storage. CanPrev’s Pro-Biotik 15B™ is manufactured to a minimum 40 Billion CFU and, based on quantified stability data, will have 15 Billion CFU at room temperature 24 months from production, which is reflected by the expiry date on the label. This product may be refrigerated, to marginally slow potency loss, but it is not necessary to do so.
- 5 strain formula
- Formulated to reflect a healthy intestinal flora
- Protection for the entire intestinal tract
- 2 strains of Bifidobacterium for the colon
- 3 strains of Lactobacillus for the small intestine
- Includes 1 strain of Lactobacillus plantarum (a plant origin strain) which has been shown through strain specific in-vitro testing to have very impressive results in regards to its antimicrobial effects against food pathogens (Salmonella typhimurium, Listeria monocytogenes and E coli)
- Stable at room temperature
- High bacterial concentration
- Unique and complete formula
- Well balanced formulation (Lactobacilli and Bifidobacteria) that covers the entire intestinal tract
- Formulated with 4 strains of human origin
- Formulated with 2 of the most predominant species found in the human small intestine as well as the most documented (Lactobacillus acidophilus and rhamnosus)
- Formulated with 2 of the most predominant species found in the human colon (Bifidobacterium bifidum and longum)
- Stable at room temperature, with high bacterial concentration
- Naturally resistant to gastric acid and bile salts, ensuring that live bacteria reach their destination in the intestinal tract. Pro-Biotik 15B™ strains are resistant to gastric acids at pH 3.0-4.0, the same pH levels in the stomach when food is present.
- Concentration guaranteed at expiry date, as expected from a quality product compliant to NHPD regulations
Recommended Use: Pro-Biotik 15B™ contributes to a natural healthy gut flora.
Each capsule contains:
|Bifidobacterium bifidum HA-132||2.25 Billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium longum HA-135||2.25 Billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus HA-122||1.50 Billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus plantarum HA-119||4.95 Billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus HA-111||4.05 Billion CFU|
|Total: 15 Billion CFU – Minimum 40 Billion CFU at time of manufacture.|
Non-medicinal ingredients: Ascorbic acid, fatty acid, silicon dioxide, potato starch, vegetable capsule.
Directions: Adults – Take one (1) or two (2) capsules daily immediately after meals or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
*Prices and product availability are subject to change without notice. All specials and promotions limited to stock on hand.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.