** Camu Camu Vitamin C Liposome – Must be picked up in store, please call during store hours for prices and stock. **
Camu Camu Vitamin C Liposome
Camu Camu Vitamin C is one of the safest and most effective nutrients, experts say. It may not be the cure for the common cold (though it’s thought to help prevent more serious complications). But the benefits of vitamin C may include protection against immune system deficiencies, cardiovascular disease, prenatal health problems, eye disease, and even skin wrinkling.
Liposome greatly increases absorption and assimilation rates
- Adrenal insufficiency
- Immune support
- Wide range of liver ailments, including hepatitis, fatty liver and cirrhosis
- Helps protect the liver from damage caused by alcohol, viruses, medications, and toxins in the environment and food
- Improves mental energy and memory
- Brain Food!
- Production of neurotransmitters
- Healthy estrogen conversions
- Lowers cholesterol and homocysteine
- Slows the aging process by protecting cell membranes from damage
Camu camu, like many other Amazonian fruits, shows an excellent potential for health benefit use due to its high vitamin C content. Camu camu is now available as a dietary supplement however it is not clear at this time what role it plays in the treatment of specific medical conditions. Myrciaria dubia is an important source of vitamin C for people in the Amazon region.
It is a small evergreen shrub native to the Amazonian lowlands and a close relative of the Guavaberry or Rumberry. The plant reaches heights of 7 to10 feet, Camu camu fruits are round, light orange to purplish colored with yellow pulp and reach about the size of a lemon. The fruits are sour with a unique aroma. Harvest occurs once per year by canoe due to the fruits maturing during flooding seasons.