As a complex, the B vitamins are essential for the proper functioning of the nervous system and are perhaps the most important nutritional factor for healthy nerve cells. The B vitamins also play a role in the conversion of carbohydrates into energy, in the metabolism of fats and protein, and in the maintenance of muscle tone in the GI tract. The B vitamins support the integrity of the skin, hair, and liver. This balanced combination of functionally interrelated B vitamins provides wide ranging benefits, yet is specifically supportive of the nervous system.
- 60 capsules
- each vegetable capsule contains:
- thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1)100 mg.
- riboflavin (vitamin B2)5 mg.
- niacin (as niacinamide)100 mg.
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)10 mg.
- folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF)400 mcg.
- vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)400 mcg.
- biotin400 mcg.
- pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5)100 mg.
- riboflavin 5′ phosphate (activated B2)10 mg.
- pyridoxal 5′ phosphate (activated B6)10 mg.
- inositol hexaniacinate (no-flush niacin)10 mg.
Other Ingredients: ascorbyl palmitate, vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
1–2 capsules daily, in divided doses, with meals.
*Prices and product availability are subject to change without notice. All specials and promotions limited to stock on hand.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.