Amino Complex supports weight loss, vascular and glandular function; and is an excellent adjunct to a lacto-vegetarian diet, and for individuals with low daily protein intake.
• Amino Complex provides essential and non-essential amino acids from whey protein hydrolysate.
• Source of essential amino acids for the maintenance of good health
• Ideal for vegetarians
Amino Complex provides essential and non-essential amino acids needed for the synthesis of proteins which are required for the production of enzymes, hormones, neurotransmitters and body fluids. A diet deficient in essential amino acids will affect protein synthesis and can cause serious health problems. Supplementation of essential amino acids will ensure the metabolic transformation of non-essential amino acids.
Take two capsules two times daily with meals, or as recommended by your health care practitioner.
Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, soy, sugar, artificial coloring or flavoring, or preservatives. Contains whey protein from milk.
The capsules are made from 100% pure vegetable sources, free of preservatives and additives.
Quality Assurance Tamper-resistant package. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Tang JE, Moore DR, Kujbida GW, Tarnopolsky MA, Phillips SM. Ingestion of whey hydrolysate, casein, or soy protein isolate: effects on mixed muscle protein synthesis at rest and following resistance exercise in young men. J Appl Physiol. 2009 Sep;107(3):987-92.
- Buckley JD, Thomson RL, Coates AM, Howe PR, DeNichilo MO, Rowney MK. Supplementation with a whey protein hydrolysate enhances recovery of muscle force-generating capacity following eccentric exercise. J Sci Med Sport. 2010 Jan;13(1):178-81. Abstract (Article to be obtained)
- Hulmi JJ, Tannerstedt J, Selänne H, Kainulainen H, Kovanen V, Mero AA. Resistance exercise with whey protein ingestion affects mTOR signaling pathway and myostatin in men. J Appl Physiol. 2009 May;106(5):1720-9.